Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wanchancy Walrus

What is a wanchancy walrus you say? Well according to the one web sight that was visited, wanchancy means uncanny. My wife Lauren picked this word, and I picked the word walrus. We have a pleasant agreement between us that if I am to start expressing the twisted thoughts of my brain on the internet, that there also must be a practical outlet. A context for updating and informing family, friends, acquaintances, and strangers of our personal affairs. I thought that this was fair. She is by the way very beautiful and very intelligent, both lethal aggressors to my trivial attempts to be selfish.
So "Our" blog will contain two threads. One of which will contain pictures, updates, and information on our lives, and more importantly the progression of our little baby Elsie Prudence into this world. Lauren is now 31 weeks into our pregnancy, and doing wonderfully. They will be posted under: "Wanchancy."
The other will be informational, helpful, and entertaining to no one, and will contain a minutia of trivial writing and self expression by myself. They will be posted under: "Walrus."
So concerning my original question: "What is a wanchancy walrus?" There are many answers. But I warn you the answers will only produce more questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment